"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is less a real station than just a security post for a weak spot.
- A man dressed completely in black walked down the hallway to the last security post.
- Inside the main room of the terminal are historical papers related to the airport on the wall and a security post.
- "So the thief wouldn't have had to go past the security post here at the main gate?"
- Vere said it was in one of the old security posts.
- After holding top national security posts from 1960 to 1972, he had a long career as a diplomat.
- The station's security posts were just relocated a month ago.
- There were security posts, with soldiers dressed in red playing the role of the guards.
- Where would be the best place for security posts?
- Some Palestinian officials said he had been offered the national security post and was deciding whether to accept it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.