"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot, along with eight other episodes, therefore underwent re-editing and plot expansion to meet Grade's demands.
- Their pilots will undergo training to get used to desert flying.
- To obtain one of these a pilot must undergo specific training and pass a skills test.
- In 1960 and 1961, 26 female pilots underwent the same rigorous training as the Mercury astronaut candidates.
- The pilots have also undergone extensive language training.
- When a pilot is undergoing flight training, the cruise attitude is usually one of the first things that they will learn.
- To all intents and purposes, the pilots were simply undergoing another training exercise within the Hive.
- A pilot can go to any examiner from a list of designated doctors and undergo an examination at any time.
- United Airlines, for example, the world's largest airline, requires pilots to undergo an annual company physical that includes questions about their personal lives.
- Military pilots undergo specialized training, often with weapons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.