"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the next hour, they and their balloon pilot sailed up to 1,000 feet above the Grand Tetons.
- He then applied to the become a balloon pilot and was successful.
- It features multicolored hot air balloons with more than a hundred balloon pilots from around the world.
- The event is free, although balloon pilots will also offer rides, at $200 a person for a one-hour trip.
- (Elsewhere in the state, balloon pilots charge $125 to $200 for similar rides.)
- He started flying by hiring an experienced balloon pilot and took his first balloon rides as a passenger.
- Soon he was working for a balloon pilot, who taught him to fly.
- In September 1909, she made her first solo flight as a balloon pilot.
- To a certain extent a balloon pilot can set a course by rising or descending into wind streams going in the desired direction.
- The skills of the balloon pilots would be vital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.