"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot spots the target and swoops in for a landing.
- Aviation experts said that by the time the pilots spotted each other, it was almost certainly too late to avoid a crash.
- Its pilot spotted him and tried to bank away, which also gave the observer a better shot at him.
- No sooner had they taken off than the pilot spotted something on the ground.
- The pilot spotted him immediately, and the nose of the helicopter sank in their direction.
- His pilot had already spotted their goal and had changed course slightly to head toward it.
- Eventually the pilot would spot the boat and he'd have to make a run for it.
- A defensive position usually occurs when the pilot spots the attacker late.
- The military pilots spotted some debris, but no wreckage was ever recovered.
- The pilot spotted a set of tracks leading from the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.