"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aside from pilot fatigue, another issue is control tower staffing; only one controller was on duty.
- Safety experts reckon that, pilot fatigue contributes to 15-20% of fatal aviation accidents caused by human error.
- The investigation found that pilot fatigue and an instrument error had contributed to the accident.
- The accuracy of laser-guided munitions can be degraded by pilot fatigue or poor visibility.
- However, pilot fatigue was not considered, and little use was made of the refueling capability.
- Hence, Subpart Q's provisions are not based on sound scientific evidence as to their ability to prevent pilot fatigue.
- Particular attention was given to the seat, to minimise pilot fatigue on long flights.
- Airlines have regulations aimed at combating pilot fatigue caused by jet lag.
- One of the main points to be considered is to ensure that pilot fatigue does not endanger flight safety.
- When dealing with this type of legislation, we have to be mindful of its impact upon pilot fatigue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.