"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot listened, glanced at the instruments, and was satisfied.
- The two pilots glanced at each other: this risk was always there when the Force operated with one of its own submarines.
- The pilot was glancing from the corner of his eyes at Hob.
- The pilot of the little helicopter glanced at him sideways.
- The pilot glanced over the side, but he could see nothing of the paper cloud.
- Without much hope, the pilot glanced at the left-hand screen.
- The pilot glanced at him, read his feelings, and grinned cheerfully.
- The tech and the pilot glanced at each other.
- The two pilots glanced at each other before the captain turned back to Kat.
- The pilot glanced back and saw he was alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.