"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Sky Pilot, like many of his works, was a frontier adventure with strong themes of morality and justice.
- Very few plants grow near the summit: one example is the Sky Pilot, a cushion plant that grows low to the ground.
- "Sky Pilot" is abridged, single version, though not so indicated.
- The Sky Pilot of the title is a military chaplain, as revealed by the opening verse:
- "Sky Pilot" is organized into three movements: an introduction, a programmatic interlude, and a conclusion.
- Several verse-chorus iterations follow, leaving the story with the "boys" gone to battle and the Sky Pilot retired to his bed.
- The Sky Pilot arrives in a rough and tumble northern town intent on bringing religion to the tough residents of a small cattle town.
- The Sky Pilot sighed a sigh that was more than half gasp.
- The Sky Pilot sat up straight and slapped his thigh.
- "We'd better wait until they're asleep," counseled The Sky Pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.