"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If nothing else, the action might make the pilot think twice before trying to come any closer.
- The gutsy pilot thought he could make it on another try.
- Shooting, however, was the last thing the two German pilots were thinking of at that moment.
- But even the pilot couldn't think of a way back up.
- The pilot don't think none the worse of ye for it.
- Later on, a pilot may think about that a little.
- We don't encourage pilots to think in terms of failure.
- The pilot could not think of anything to say to that.
- The pilot thought about it for a minute; the weather all around them was quite clear.
- He couldn't believe the pilot had really thought they'd have a chance of seeing people on the ground in this mess.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.