"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It counteracted the effects of high G forces on aircraft pilots, which otherwise would cause them to black out.
- This is distinct from the coordinated turn used by aircraft pilots.
- After leaving school early he became an aircraft pilot.
- For steeper bank angles an aircraft pilot will usually increase the power setting to keep the speed up.
- The Center also regularly receives many reports from aircraft pilots, members of the military and police officers.
- He is a skilled aircraft pilot, and excellent computer operator.
- The aircraft pilots and their passengers, who are presidential appointees, died in the crash.
- All such foot-launched aircraft pilots must sign in at the club, whether or not they are members.
- This may well be one of those rare occasions when light aircraft pilots have the opportunity to shape something that affects them.
- Therefore, constant awareness of position is critical for aircraft pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.