"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Few of the municipal officials in between can take the pressure.
- Municipal officials say the economy is the main reason for the increase.
- In 1948, the first election of municipal officials was held.
- But municipal officials along the river say they have been told to expect higher water.
- One municipal official has called on the county to stop the increase.
- The program's success is about more than money, say the arts leaders and municipal officials who have taken part.
- From one end of the state to the other, it was a tough week for some municipal officials.
- Municipal officials around the country have been making similar complaints over the last few years.
- Municipal officials began to ask for greater effort to end the strike.
- The first appointed municipal officials served for two years from 1957-1959.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.