"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The agency was required to be composed of local elected officials.
- Task Force is composed of the following cabinet members and public officials:
- The exception to this law is committees composed entirely of federal officials and employees, which de jure Cheney's committee was.
- These organizations are composed of officials who share similar responsibilities, interests or knowledge areas.
- He made policy with the aid of an Executive Council which was composed entirely of senior officials.
- The League is composed mainly of communities and individual elected officials and staff within those communities.
- It is composed of government and business leaders, housing experts, housing advocates and local officials.
- The 12-member study committee, composed of public officials, sportsmen and animal-rights activists, is expected to release its recommendations later this month.
- The other two pillars were essentially more intergovernmental in nature with decisions being made by committees composed of member states' politicians and officials.
- Committees composed entirely of federal officials and employees are exempt from this requirement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.