"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Museum officials would not say what their financial share is.
- After that, he will present his final report to museum officials.
- Even for older works, there is not enough space, museum officials say.
- But museum officials are more concerned by what they cannot see.
- Museum officials decided to cut the trees should the fire come within two miles of the building.
- Museum officials agreed to give him a show, his first in 15 years.
- The cause was a heart attack, said a museum official.
- While everyone agrees on what work should be done, museum officials say they want more time to study the problem.
- Some museum officials said the Government had refused for political reasons.
- According to museum officials, 56 minorities make up 8 percent of the country's population, or 90.5 million people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.