"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Local officials complained that it had not helped enough in some areas.
- Russian officials have complained that they were left in the dark.
- Local officials complain that neither the central government nor international groups help them fight the drug trade.
- Officials at the college "have been complaining and writing letters," he said.
- Military officials complained he was not committed to local elections.
- Japanese officials often complain of a trade deficit with China.
- "This should have been planned for and it wasn't", complained one local official.
- Some officials complain that their remarks were taken out of context.
- Privately, however, American officials complain about the lack of full cooperation.
- Iranian officials complained that progress on the project has been too slow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.