"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In interviews, officials lamented the situation but blamed the lake's continuing depiction on bureaucratic obstacles.
- Both officials lamented the easy access that many children have to guns.
- Down the hall, the mood was more somber, with officials from Atlanta, Houston and South Florida lamenting the news that their bids had been rejected.
- One official lamented that "it cost a shilling to collect tuppence".
- But the officials acknowledged, and even lamented, that the two sides were trapped in a cycle of violence and retribution.
- The trend was painfully clear, officials and owners lamented, and would never be reversed without some drastic change in the system.
- "The fiscal flexibility is so low now," lamented an official in the budget bureau of the Ministry of Finance.
- The financial officials lamented the expenditure, while the military was weary from the Persian war and feared Vandal sea-power.
- "I'm a little disturbed that his press people may be as good as ours," one official lamented.
- But in the state's richest district - Bloomfield Hills, just north of Detroit - officials lamented the passage of the plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.