"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A senior international economic official estimated the Thai share of the consumer market at 80 to 90 percent.
- While many international officials want Hamas to be a partner, its leaders may have other ideas.
- But doctors, aid workers and international officials here say medicine is not getting through.
- But many international officials in Bosnia say a total withdrawal could be disastrous.
- That, at least, seems to be the feeling of many Canadian and international athletic officials.
- But international monetary officials said the Swiss had acted on their own.
- But international officials say the Government is still spending a staggering 60 percent of its budget on military and security forces.
- "The government is more or less on board," said an international official in Sarajevo.
- It was not immediately clear where American and international officials would draw the line.
- The military resented the prominence given to the police by the international officials, including more training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.