"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan also called for an "investors roundtable," comprising federal and state officials, the banking community, commercial interests, and potential investors.
- The technical committee typically comprises staff-level officials of local, state, and federal agencies.
- Not much has changed since its design in the 1970s, which was said to have been approved by a committee comprising senior officials and experts.
- The 9th Central Committee comprised primarily incumbent officials who held posts in either the central government or were provincial leaders.
- Having established our respective rural development frameworks, we have now set up the cross-border steering committee, which comprises officials of the two Departments responsible for rural development.
- Cyprus was represented at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne by a strong contingent comprising 43 sportspersons and officials.
- Before an offender's prison release, a committee comprising officials from state agencies reviews the inmate's record and psychological reports.
- The alliance comprises mainly elected officials from the West Side.
- The Commission has formed an internal working group comprising senior officials who have been tasked with ensuring that regulation does not become too excessive.
- The treaty was the first formal compact between France and a recognized nationalist movement in Syria, comprising several elected officials of the parliament in Damascus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.