"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They represent conservation groups, municipal officials and developers.
- Kent State University at Stark has a local advisory board representing business, industry, education, arts and elected officials.
- The 25-member board represents corporations, landscaping businesses, municipal officials and water companies.
- Also "secular Muslims" and "actors of civil society" should be represented, not just religious officials.
- Conservationists criticized the maneuver, while leaders of groups representing municipal officials praised it because they were worried about the consequences of the state's withholding money.
- The choices, however, have been criticized as failing to adequately represent women, blacks, Hispanic residents, local officials or northern Westchester.
- Naleo represents nearly 5,000 elected and appointed officials of Hispanic descent, most of them Democrats.
- Leaders from the five unions, which represent police officers, detectives, front-line supervisors and senior officials, complained that they had not been consulted about the plan.
- Faust represented public utilities, insurance companies, local baseball teams, public officials, public figures, pro bono clients, and numerous others.
- The audiences represent employees, officials and volunteers from private nonprofit agencies providing a variety of services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.