"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first, airport officials had no record of the computer.
- And airport officials are getting used to the question: Why didn't they think of this before?
- In fact, he refuses even to talk to the airport officials.
- By 1975 airport officials began to plan for a new terminal.
- Airport officials produce a 30-minute news program about once every quarter.
- Airport officials said there were also casualties on the ground.
- Airport officials said customers are generally understanding of the new security rules.
- The arrivals hall can process up to 1,100 people an hour, airport officials said.
- Airport officials expect to break ground for a fourth terminal soon.
- He stopped near the ambulance, where a physician was talking with airport officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.