"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The News says it has lost $115 million during the last decade.
- The News has said that the paper is losing $750,000 a day.
- The news at that time did not say what the crimes were.
- "You hit him four times in the chest, is what the news says."
- "Very bad news," he said over a clear telephone line.
- The News has said it is selling 600,000 copies a day.
- The News, reporting her death, said she had been ill with cancer.
- The news, she said, "rapidly spread through the building to the point where the woman couldn't live there any more."
- "No more news of a battle," she said in the end.
- The way the news says it happened seems crazy to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.