"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News of the Battle of Lexington called Stark to war again.
- The local newspaper, the News & Observer has called it "'one of the most successful shows in North Carolina theater history".
- No cash was taken during the robbery, and all four were sentenced to time in what the News called "a local treatment facility."
- I was expecting that too, since my name had been in the papers' accounts of the developments in what the News called the baby-sitter murder.
- Woman E's no-show means the News of the World cannot now call other related witnesses, such as her husband.
- News called the show "intense", commending the "film noir-ness" of the show.
- "News from the north, your Majesty," he called, holding out a boiled-leather message tube to Maniakes.
- In an editorial, The News called the board "a cynical political move by a potential Presidential candidate to curry favor with union leaders."
- When The News called it all a mistake, cries of betrayal rose.
- The Muslim News called it an "open, honest and touching account".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.