"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The News published the story on 24 August 2002, and reported that the general embezzled Rs.
- When the News published the names and lurid details, Goodwin went ballistic.
- He said restoring the five-day workweek would be a gamble while the strikebound News was still publishing.
- The News of the World publishes apologies on both its website and newspaper.
- If all else fails, the ultimate union strategy is to strike and then make sure The News cannot publish without them.
- News, and others have published these columns.
- The News published an editorial in the same issue expressing hope that The Post would carry on.
- They returned from their honeymoon to find that the News of the World had published a story on their wedding.
- News of the unusual mission was published, most prominently in the Saturday Evening Post.
- News he publishes; his thoughts have often to be dug for.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.