"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money disappeared under her clothing, and she stood up.
- Today, the only magic around here is how your money disappears.
- So who would they run to if their money disappeared?
- Where did money appear from, or disappear to in a family history?
- If I make that much money disappear, too many people would start wondering why.
- Again, it seems, the money disappeared and you were forced to issue a check to the dead man's son.
- But all too often his money disappeared on the good things in life before it could be used to pay bills.
- The money disappeared into her huge hand as she continued to rock.
- We'd handed over all our money and everyone had disappeared.
- Although his parents sent the $25, the money disappeared in the prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.