"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Result, in some (poor) areas children only get half day schooling because there is insufficient money.
- As a result, his progress slows and he has insufficient money to satisfy the pub owners.
- There was insufficient money to pay the trust fund.
- Some plants for which insufficient money is available are already being decommissioned.
- There is insufficient money to run enough training sessions for additional volunteers.
- The problems, the audit said, are insufficient money and insufficient management attention.
- That could result in insufficient money to do things properly, science experts warn.
- However insufficient money was raised from other sources and the project was deferred.
- What happens if there is insufficient money for that decommissioning?
- Some temporary repairs were carried out but there was insufficient money available to rebuild the church at that time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.