"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's found something he can't buy with folding money and it's eating him to a shell.
- He pushed the chips and folding money, forty-one dollars' worth, into the center of the table.
- Any of you got money on you, real folding money?
- "I don't make no special price," he said, but he allows that folding money is preferred.
- Rich is folding money, lots of it, and enough for whatever you want.
- He'd seen the thick mass of folding money Janet had put in her handbag.
- They'll need a new science feature editor pretty soon, and that's real folding money.
- Many residents, too, have taken to handing out folding money to the bearers.
- First, there was the problem of turning the Nibelung's gold into folding money.
- He was getting married much too quickly and needed folding money in a hurry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.