"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't have the poor voting themselves more welfare money.
- They make up the difference by dipping into welfare money for food and clothing.
- And he expected a share of her welfare money.
- For example, Germany has about 3,400,000 unemployed people but 5,200,000 that depend on welfare money.
- The bill also allows states to use up to 50 percent of their welfare money for child care and other social services.
- Nor has it asked the states to give back welfare money.
- And they still need to agree on how to distribute an additional $1.1 billion in welfare money.
- Many states use welfare money to aid victims of domestic violence.
- You can't live well on welfare if you're limited just to the welfare money.
- They know when the welfare money comes in and they'll take it right from you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.