"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taxpayers prefer short-term money in hand to the long-term benefits of quality education.
- "The short-term money is needed because we have some services that are stretched, but we need a long-term approach."
- Banks constantly borrow big chunks of short-term money that they then relend to the public, at higher rates.
- The parallel markets are also markets for short-term money.
- You don't finance long-term debt with short-term money.
- Secretary Powell agreed, noting that the short-term money was "really just the beginning, though; they're going to need a lot of help."
- Already the state has had to borrow short-term money to meet operating expenses, a step it has avoided for six years.
- On Monday $1.3 billion of short-term money it borrowed from the United States falls due.
- For a growing number of black families, the opportunity to give a son a college education outweighs the short-term money.
- Moreover, short-term money creates a horrific refinancing task when the debt falls due.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.