"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets went for more guaranteed money.
- One would stipulate that signing bonuses - the only guaranteed money in player contracts - can be apportioned only over four years for salary cap purposes.
- N.F.L. contracts are not guaranteed, therefore bonus money is often viewed as the only guaranteed money in a contract.
- The idea, Parcells said, was to explain the Jets' thinking in offering a contract that was top-heavy with guaranteed money rather than with bonus money.
- His contract also represented the most guaranteed money ever given to a high school player (surpassing Porcello).
- Still, the question remains, could Farrior have made more guaranteed money had he not switched agents at such a late date?
- That means more guaranteed money for players and a possible escalation of the bidding wars between owners over high-profile players.
- Once the signing bonus amount, which is virtually the only guaranteed money in the contract, was reduced to $12 million, the parties had a deal except for minor details.
- Having had 30 saves in each of the past two seasons, Russell would seem to have commanded greater interest and more guaranteed money.
- The Yankees hold a $7.2 million option for a fourth year that contains no guaranteed money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.