"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some American foreign aid money has been wasted in the past.
- The aid money is also in the 'largest ever' category.
- Another issue is just how quickly the aid money can be spent.
- A hospital, built by Western aid money, had been emptied.
- The game ends when the President cannot draw eight bills from the foreign aid money at the beginning of a turn.
- But given the rising flow of aid money, financial barriers are not the main issue.
- The college hopes that the state will pay out the additional aid money by next week.
- The equipment involved was bought with American military aid money.
- The Taliban wanted an accounting of how aid money was being spent.
- Why not use some of the aid money on financing a trade drive to poor countries?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.