"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wondered: Was it especially hard-earned money put into the company?
- I will continue to stand by the American people to ensure they can keep more of their hard-earned money.
- How much more of other people's hard-earned money do you think it fair to take?
- "Why should I have to turn over such a huge fraction of my hard-earned money to the government?"
- Start telling your children what else that hard-earned money can buy.
- He would serve his public better by not making them spend their hard-earned money on different versions of the same film.
- Which means they spend their hard-earned money enjoying themselves later into the evening.
- The decisions you make with your hard-earned money this year will have more impact than ever before.
- That's why they pay hard-earned money to see a game.
- Why should you hand over your hard-earned money to a bank?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.