"make" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You see if the war went on they would make bad trouble for his family."
- I thought they were going to make trouble for us.
- I tell you again, the man is out to make trouble.
- I don't think the boy knew enough to make trouble.
- Can't you give me a better reason for him to make trouble?
- She was 18 and did not want to make trouble.
- He didn't like the idea of making trouble for women.
- Most of the people here didn't want to make trouble.
- He's already talking against me, I might be making trouble for myself.
- I'm sure some one is on the ground here trying to make trouble among our workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.