"make" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also said the company would probably start making acquisitions soon.
- It's what another company would have to pay in order to make an acquisition.
- If they wanted to make an acquisition, that would be the best way in.
- But company officials say they feel no pressure to make acquisitions.
- The company did not have enough money to both buy back the stock and then make acquisitions.
- But it's not a question of making acquisitions just for size.
- But it did not rule out making an acquisition either.
- Last year the carrier made its first acquisition of a company since 1978.
- The fund said it expected to make further acquisitions in coming months.
- Within a few years he was helping to make acquisitions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.