"make" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am sure you will be kind enough to let me make a remark.
- And then they may come around to making a remark about what's going on in Washington.
- I hope you don't mind my having made the remark?
- The rest of the company had taken leave, and were already at the door, when he made the last remark.
- He began to make personal remarks about the woman with the other man.
- He seemed on the point of making some further remark.
- Could you answer that before I make my other remarks?
- And for the life of him he couldn't make the required remark.
- He had taken to making the remark almost every evening.
- I paid, and made some remark about the international language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.