"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He switched majors after returning from his mission.
- At a university, students can switch majors, while unhappy students at an art school must apply all over again somewhere else.
- I had switched majors so many times now that I didn't even care.
- But she switched majors often in looking for it.
- He switched majors from journalism to economics, convinced that it offered him the best way to understand America.
- Realizing that his abilities lay in writing, he switched majors.
- However, he switched majors to vocal studies, for which he obtained a bachelor's degree.
- She'd never approved of his decision to switch majors from computer science to technomics.
- He attended Beloit College, switching majors between philosophy, mathematics, and other subjects.
- I'd have to take some, like, meteorology classes and probably switch majors, but that's okay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.