"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the number of double majors had increased almost every year.
- An estimated 8.3 percent have double majors, up from 6.4 percent last year.
- Still, many schools are seeing a steady rise in double majors.
- Degree programmes are offered to students in the form of single and double majors.
- The university provides double majors without any extra credits hours requirement.
- Some schools report that 30% to 40% of their undergraduates are double majors.
- Compared to those with only the math/science major, double majors have returns of up to 30 percentage points.
- In contrast, a 3.9% premium appears for double majors from Research institutions, where less than a quarter of students add a second major.
- The greatest increase in the number of double majors appears to be happening at the most selective colleges.
- Different institution types may also vary in the culture surrounding double majors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.