"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The skinny army major who seemed in charge, asked.
- Pershing saw an Army major who commanded the governor general's honor guard.
- He, an Army Major is the only relative of her and she goes there to obtain his permission.
- He did not recognize the two Army Majors who would both later come to prominence.
- He is the first black to be Sergeant Major of the Army.
- In a vigorous classroom debate, the Army majors discussed how and why the French lost.
- Charley becomes that rare Army major who can get through to the secretary of homeland security just by picking up his cellphone.
- The Army Major either did not see it or did not care.
- The former Army Major came down beside him.
- The government did not find any wrongdoing on his part while serving as the Sergeant Major of the Army.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.