"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, more students work while in school, part-time or full-time, and many students change majors along the way, extending their course requirements.
- Students may choose to change majors after they are well advanced in their schooling.
- Without guidance and support, many of them, despite their outstanding academic backgrounds, are likely to become discouraged and change majors.
- And if their children change majors, it could extend college from 8 semesters to 9 or 10, at an additional cost.
- In college, however, he failed his pre-med program and had to change majors choosing English and philosophy instead.
- Resultantly, changing majors at the university is difficult.
- In some cases, students wishing to change majors completely transfer to other universities.
- I left the classroom thoroughly discouraged and determined to change majors, from English to history.
- I'm in the English department, but I want to change majors.
- Students must audition if they wish to change majors for the following year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.