"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Sergeant Major, would you see if the general is free?"
- But a soldier must never, ever, get a Sergeant Major down on his case.
- Dennis left the army in 1945 where he had been a Sergeant Major.
- I tell you, if more generals were sergeant majors, the world would be a better place.
- But the Sergeant Major says no such reports were made.
- He served in the military for 14 years, and rose to the rank of Sergeant Major.
- "Go in the coffee shop and wait," the Sergeant Major went on, his voice now clear.
- "Someone should teach you the facts of life, Sergeant Major!"
- "Bring the box, Sergeant Major," he said, loud enough for everybody to hear.
- "Not a problem, Sergeant Major, but it's so much more complex than that."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.