"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr Major won the day but he still has a problem.
- Mr. Major does not have to call a general election until 1997.
- Mr Major clearly thinks she is now ready for high office.
- Mr. Major said today that this would happen eventually but not right away.
- Mr Major asks industry to take heart from the fact that things are quite different now.
- Mr. Major successfully gave his party and cause a more human face.
- Mr. Major must call a general election sometime before next summer.
- Mr. Major has a year before he must call a national parliamentary election.
- Mr Major has now flown home to deal with the economic crisis.
- Mr. Major added, though, to make sure you ask to speak to the supervisor for your district.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.