"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Arts/Media and Communications Within these clusters, students choose majors that dictate their course choices.
- Each of these divisions offers a variety of concentrations that students can choose majors and minors from.
- Students can choose majors in business, education, nursing, computer science, information technology, criminal justice, social work, environmental science, urban studies and interdisciplinary arts and sciences.
- The majority of women in college tend to choose majors such as psychology, education, English, performing arts, and nursing.
- Even more important, 70 percent of the school's minority students had chosen math, science or related techological majors in college.
- Even if Bridgeport remains open next September, several players will have to choose new majors or transfer.
- We lose them when they choose majors at the undergraduate level and certainly at the graduate level.
- At the end of their second year, students choose specific majors, and must pass through a by far less competitive application process.
- Many engineering students choose double majors, minors, or concentrations in complementary disciplines.
- Not only a stable way to get the visa, ESLI will offer information to student to choose universities and majors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.