"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They enjoy, as any kid will, all these things thoroughly.
- The fact is that before the war, as kids will, I used to play around with some fairly rapid machinery.
- Or maybe our kids will if we're allowed to have kids.
- And one day, our kids will mock a "PC" collecting dust in a corner of the basement.
- We figure if parents start respecting officials and coaches, then kids will, too.
- They should ask whether their kids will.
- They're doing things on their own, like kids will.
- "There's also a sense that if they do all the savings, then their kids won't."
- Parents who have had bad dental experiences often assume their kids will, too.
- Put your hand on your heart - did you get a better deal than your kids will, on balance, yes or no?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.