"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, he tries to make us believe the kids didn't hear a thing.
- He knew when a kid was hearing things she shouldn't.
- "And I know that what these kids heard today will never leave them."
- "Sometimes little kids hear a lot of words that they don't understand."
- "So kids can get the idea of taking back the religion and hear some good music, too."
- The kids heard it all at once, and right away they were concerned.
- The kids had never heard of him and, frankly, the young teachers hadn't either.
- I can turn him on and not worry about what the kids will hear.
- The kids couldn't quite hear us, but they were laughing anyway.
- "The kids hear the music and wonder about the rest of it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.