"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is also an active member of the community, and a volunteer teacher for needy kids.
- The Downside: Staff struggles to give needy kids the attention they crave.
- "We're just trying to raise a little extra to help needy kids."
- For a needy kid, being screamed at, even hit, can be a sign of caring.
- Adopt some needy kids whom he doesn't bend to his own vigilante lifestyle?
- The pair had plans for a summer camp for needy kids.
- "The more of our general subsidy that is targeted to high-income students," he said, "the less there will be for the needy kids."
- These are the neediest kids, the kids who would otherwise be hungry all morning.
- "We are surrounded by needy kids," Ms. Friedman said, laughing.
- By attracting needy kids, grateful parents and fine teachers, they signal that one size does not fit all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.