"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've already used video to teach disadvantaged kids to dance.
- He also donates five tickets to every home game for disadvantaged kids.
- Not surprisingly, Nike sees its appeal among disadvantaged kids differently.
- His keen interest in black youth led to plans for a summer camp for disadvantaged kids.
- She is an advocate for bilingualism and helping disadvantaged kids.
- A lot of disadvantaged kids out there would.
- During 17 years of coaching high school, he also ran a program targeted at helping disadvantaged kids.
- For the last two summers she's been a volunteer at a local program for disadvantaged kids.
- The school takes care of disadvantaged kids and provides teaching, food, and medical treatment for free!
- To allow this cut to stand would hurt disadvantaged kids who depend on their mentors for personal guidance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.