"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And all the time the other kids were staring at me, even Silk.
- Tired of the way strangers used to avoid looking at her, or how kids would stare too long.
- All three kids raised their heads and stared in the direction of the sound.
- The kid got on his side of the game and stared through the glass.
- The other kids, down on their knees, stared too.
- The kid stared at him as if he'd been wounded.
- These little kids were asked to sit in a bare room with nothing to do but stare at a marshmallow.
- The two kids stared at him as if he was crazy.
- A little kid with a baseball hat on was staring at us.
- He didn't look back, but had the feeling that the kid was staring after him with those clear, mean, psychopathically intense eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.