"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They got the whole street to take in homeless kids.
- But our challenge is to help homeless kids get off the streets and on with their lives.
- See, the ventilation system is such a great place for the homeless kids to live.
- At issue is a proposal to spend $50 million to educate homeless kids.
- If you want to see something shaky, take a look at the health of the homeless kids in New York.
- They are more prevalent among homeless kids than the general childhood population.
- And I've always been appalled by the homeless kids in those countries.
- She drifted away with same other homeless kids, and he never saw her again.
- "It seems like they're more interested in homeless kids than the dealing that's going on."
- They comprise the largest health care program for homeless kids in the United States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.