"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who's going to support my kids when their father is gone?
- But I don't get any compensation, and now my wife has to support me and our kids.
- She has not trained to be able to support her kids.
- His single mother works constantly, but can barely support her adopted kids.
- Dad needs to be up in the stands supporting his kids, not coaching them.
- Frank and his late wife, Maria, were very influential with how they supported our kids.
- Our children will probably have to pay for your healthcare and pension + support the next generation's kids.
- When I was a single mother, I worked two jobs in order to support my kids.
- "If you're a good adoptive parent, you support your kids in every way they need to be supported," she said.
- Derrick wants to go to college and has to support his two kids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.