"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, we now have the technology to let kids learn better.
- The kids learned so much about working at the family business.
- Other kids in the school also have learned from the experience.
- "I want the kids to learn the little things from him."
- If you look at the deep research, you'll see that technology can help kids learn to read.
- Kids.gov is a site where kids can create, share, learn and have fun!
- Your kid will learn very little, if nothing, without someone teaching.
- That's not the kind of stuff I want my kids learning about in public school.
- The kids in his neighborhood learned some sign language so they could play with him.
- The kids are still learning a little bit about how we did things in ancient times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.