"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difference from the regular program was that kids could choose how much to try to write.
- My friends had run toward where the other kids were choosing sides for the game.
- Suddenly, kids who weren't interested in baseball or football could choose from a new breed of sport.
- These kids choose to do something they love to do.
- But, in the end, the popular kids convened a secret meeting and chose this.
- Milwaukee wants to let poor kids choose among public, private and parochial schools.
- "No parent wants to make their kid choose between God and soccer."
- In fact, as each new cohort comes along, the age at which kids choose their own clothes has gone down.
- Then the kids who didn't have fielding positions chose their spots.
- Why shouldn't kids get to choose how their shampoo smells?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.