"impression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw nothing wrong, which confirmed his impression that the car had stalled.
- Closer investigation confirmed the impression that it had made on me the night before.
- This, my second visit to the place, more than confirmed the impression I had formed the previous night.
- I'd thought it must be, and seeing Roger's interest confirmed the impression.
- This confirms our impression that your presidency is giving of its best.
- And he confirmed his impression during an afternoon jog two years ago.
- Richard could never pin down anything specific in what they said to confirm the impression, but he had no doubt.
- This might be useful to know, though it merely confirmed the impression he had got at the council.
- And the candidates who tried to split the difference only confirmed the impression that the party was willing to play politics with national security.
- At the same time, though, they also confirmed the impression of a man with few outside interests that voters might relate to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.