"impression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first time they met does not leave a good impression for both.
- It seems they left a strong impression on each other.
- He left an impression, though, that made people want to help him.
- Young left the impression he would have more to say about this.
- Therefore, they said, he decided to leave a different impression today.
- Whether to leave a deep impression, however, is subject to debate.
- But they have also left the impression that she may use it in other ways.
- "In the end we didn't want to leave the impression that this issue is black and white."
- He seems to have left little impression on anyone at any of his homes.
- That is certainly the impression left by this fine show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.